Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweet Exhaustion

One of my sisters told me to abandon this blog…I felt that it was premature, and still do. Problem with keeping it though is that I don’t have a lot to contribute right now. Part of that is due to the exhaustion I am feeling from working full time and hanging out full time in the evenings with my ‘friend’ ;).

If I have anything to write, it is this…caffeine is my best friend and it is fun to be with someone who wants to be with me so much that he is willing to forego sleep and feel the unpleasantness of sleep deprivation with me. I have had relationships where a sleep schedule was far more important than being with me and at the time I thought that was okay since we all need sleep. Right?  But I have to admit that I love the fact that someone wants to be with me so much that he is figuring out how to make it work on very little sleep. Of course we pull back occasionally and try to end nights reasonably early so that neither of us really mess up at work. We try and utilize those moments (and weekend naps) so that we can make it work.

Life is a state of exhausted sweetness right now. I have no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment