Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Big Wish...

This post is dedicated to the right hand ad banner on facebook. It apparently knows me well...
While this post isn't very insightful as to my thoughts or feelings about a future relationship {it being my insightful Wednesday post}, but eventually this will be good information for Mr. whomever to know.

I don't know a lot about what I want my future wedding to look like; other than I want one. But, I have given the ring a lot of thought and am firmly of the belief that I want a good ring, which means, a big one. Will I be satisfied with less? Absolutely. After all, it is about the guy and the marriage and the commitment and not the ring. I get that and actually firmly believe it. 

But, a girl can always wish...

What is my wish? Well, I found the two below pictures quite inspiring. I've read that you should visualize your wants and dreams and they will become a reality. Fortunately I can truly visualize either of these beauties donning the empty space on my left hand. {Sigh}

The first one is gorgeous! I've wanted an emerald cut for a really long time. {Not as long as I've wanted a husband mind you, but still, a long time}. There is something so beautiful and so classic and stunning about the cut.  As for the second, it is just beautiful. Need I say more?

So there you have it. My big wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment