Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hands

Everyone has something that they really notice on a guy -I notice his hands. Obviously his face and overall built is noticed before, but I try to take note of his hands. I love big strong hands that are not dirty {read clean fingernails here} and the fingernails are not nubs or deformed, and that aren't too soft but not too calloused either.

I used to be quite averse to holding hands in pubic for no intelligent reason at all {but when making the decision when you are 17-20, nothing is super intelligent}. I was dumb. Holding hands is awesome and represents a closeness to me that even kissing or cuddling can't duplicate. For me it is a very public symbol to everyone that "hey, this guy is with me {and sometimes it should be hey, yep, he's lucky enough to have me ;)}. 

Hands represent many things to me and are the tools to really show the character of the guy. Hands open doors, hands rest in the small of your back {sigh} to gently guide you through a door or around an object, hands caress, hands write the notes that tell you how he feels. Hands can show so much. 

Simply put, I put a lot of weight in the guy's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment