Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Clarification on Kissing

Apparently, my post was a bit misleading. Don't get me wrong. I'm a HUGE fan of kissing. And I don't think it means I have to marry a guy or even date him seriously for me to kiss him. I just have to think he is cute and have the idea that maybe there is potential. Long gone are the days of meaningless kisses that were a part of my teen and early-twenties.

However, the type of kissing that I was writing about last week is the type that actually means something. The kind that gives you butterflies just thinking about. The kind that means you really like him and you know, from his kiss, that he really likes you. The kind that says I love you. That is the type I have been craving, which is why calling booty-call boy just won't cut it. 

So there. Yes, I'll take what I can get; but I really want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment