Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Laughter


I’m a fan of laughing. Who isn’t, right? {Actually I know a couple attorneys who appear to have lost their sense of humor completely}.

I think I am not a-typical when I say that if a man is not so incredibly great looking when I first meet him, but he turns out to be funny and nice, he is suddenly that much better looking to me.

Honestly, I’m not a very funny person. Many of my siblings and a few of my in-laws are really the funny ones. Somehow I didn’t get the funny gene. {Perhaps that is why I am in my chosen profession –we are the brunt of jokes, not the jokers}. This is why it is absolutely necessary that I end up with someone who makes me laugh. Days are so much better when you know there is a good chuckle around the corner and even better when it is a cry and wet your pants sort of humor.{Yes, I have actually wet my pants laughing before -as an adult}.

So basically, Mr. Whoever you are, please be funny. I promise I’ll laugh enough to make you think you are the funniest man on the face of the earth. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment